DoconTouch-the efficient and useful application has been backed under the capable management of two veteran directors Dr. Gandhi Mahavir and Mrs. Deepali Gandhi.
• Having done graduation in the field of BHMS in 2001 Dr. Gandhi Mahavir was involved in health services and practiced homeopathy in rural areas like Jamkhed and Ahmednagar for seven years. He is a man of humanitarian and served as a volunteer doctor in earthquake stricken Gujrat in 2000.
• Apart from this, Dr. Gandhi is also shouldering a prime role as editor of weekly medical news bulletin “Vadiakiya Varta” since august 2006. This magazine includes articles related to women’s health, pediatric health, and all kinds of health related articles and caters to improve the overall wellbeing of the society.
• Dr. Gandhi arranged many free health checkup camps, including Hip. B vaccination camps and others. He is an expert in medical marketing and dexterously works for better health of the community.
• Additionally, Dr. Gandhi also worked as media head in Maharashtra Rajya Homeopathic Doctor Kruti Samiti at state.
Mrs. DEEPALI GANDHI
• Mrs. Deepali Gandhi has done Diploma in Pharmacy in 2000 and worked as pharmacist till 2013.
• Thus, Dr. Gandhi and Mrs. Deepali Gandhi have continued to use their extensive experience and come out with an innovative and user friendly mobile application to help people connect with the doctors with the help of a single click. This has been developed with the noble aim of bridging the gap between doctor and patient.
Awesome!!!! Easy and simple user interface. Reliable results. Took this up for finding a Physiotherapist. Trustworthy results. I can't believe finding the right and the best doctor near your location is so simple. Overall a great app!!!!